I made this cute little Birthday Card for my nephew Austin for his 1st Birthday. I love the digi set that I used. It's Gerry from Prairie Fairy Designs. I know Austin is too little to love it, but I know his Mom will love it for him...lol I think one flower is ok for a boy's card....right...
This is another quick post. Gotta get some sleep, get to work and make more Holiday Cards! I entered this little cuttie into the following challenges:
- 2 Sisters Birthday
- Anything Goes Emboss It
- Cards for Men Animals
- Crafty Cardmakers Dry Embossing
- Fairy Fun Fridays Make your own Flowers
- Karber Weekly Animals using a digi!
- Paper Pretties Embossing
- The Sisterhood of Crafters Birthday
Here's what I used to create my card:
- Gerry Digi's from Prairie Fairy Designs
- SU Happy Birthday Stamp
- Cuttlebug, Happy Birthday & Swiss Dots Embossing Folders
- Copic Markers
- Prismacolor Pencils & Markers
- Small Scallop punch to make flowers, also embossed with swiss dots
- Funky Scissors
- Ink & Sponge
- Kraft paper & Cardstock
- 1 Brad
Thanks for stopping by, love all the comments!