Ho Ho HO! I'm back...wow can't believe I have been gone from blogging and creating for so long! That dang bug was a gigantic drag. Not to mention Holiday company...they weren't a drag just in the way...lol
Now it's time to make up for lost time. My Holiday card making took a major blow. It's my own fault for not starting sooner. Oh well, I have decided to consider myself on time for next year's cards...I will make quickie ornaments for this year.
I made this cute little Birthday Card for my grandson Kyle, he will be 2 on the 3rd. Isn't Rupert just the cutest Dragon ever! Gotta love Stitchy Bear Stamps, they carry the cutest digi stamps and papers.
I entered this little cutie into the following challenges:
- Anything Goes Animals
- Karber Weekly Sparkle (use a digi)
- I Did It Creations Surprise Me
- OSAAT Celebrate in Style-Bling it Up
- Party Time Tuesdays Anything Goes Birthday
- Paper Cutz Anything Goes
- Paper Sundaes Adorn those Corners
- Stampin with the Dragon Fantasy
- There She Goes Cards for Kid's
Heres's what I used to create my card:
- Stamping Dragons Designz "Rupert's Party" digi from Stitchy Bear Stamps
- Happy Birthday to you! Thriftstore stamp find!!
- Copic & Prismacolor Markers
- 2 Green Brads
- MS Corner Punch
- Scallop Punch
- Gold Krylon Pen
- Nana's Kid's DCWV DP
- Reflections cardstock
Thanks for stopping by, comments alway's welcome and very appreciated!