LOL x10: I woke up this morning and saw my original card and was mortified! I try to post my creations hours if not a day after it is finished. That gives me time to make any adjustments to my design. I posted the original card at 3:00 AM. Duh..no wonder it had to be fixed! As you can see Rupert looks much better in the adjusted version here. I guess I learned a valuable lession...hahaha
Here's my fixed card. Thank goodness for UnDO!!
The finished card looks so much better with Rupert Claus cut out! Now on to my original post.
This is one of many Holiday cards that I will be making for my family, friends and clients. My oh my, I think I should have started a lot sooner. Oh well it will all work out.
I just love my Rupert Claus digi, heck I love all the little dragon's. They are all so darn cute! I actually embossed the red tree with my cuttlebug cut it out then embossed it with embossing powder. I think it looks flocked...lol I had fun creating this card. I do believe that the dragon's make me smile while I am crafting..go figure.. I entered my card into the following challenges:
- Aly's Sunday Challenge Distressed
- Bah Humbug Christmas, Presents
- Bee Crafty Christmas
- Christmas Card Optional Candy Canes
- Craft your Passion Anything Goes
- One Stitch At A Time Christmas
- Paper Sundaes For the Boys
- Speedy the Cats Friends Holiday Card
- The Stamp Man Cards for Men
- The Paper Players Anything Goes
Here's what I used to create my card:
- Stampin Dragon Design "Rubert Claus" digi from Stitchy Bear & I Did It Creations Crafting Boutique
- Cuttlebug and Christmas Tree Embossing Folder
- SU Merry Christmas Stamp
- Copic Markers
- Dollar Store Bells Ornament
- Present Dimensional
- Gold Leaf Pen
- Embossing Gun & Geen Flecked Powder
- Funky Scissors
- Ink & Sponge
- Pop Dots
- Icicle Stickles
- DCWV DP & Cardstock
Thanks for looking, comments are always very welcome!