I have a few minutes in my day and thought I would post this really fun magnet I made with one of Stitchy's cute little digis Flight of Fantasy Silhouette.
I just love how easy it was to make. I printed my image onto magnetic photo paper that I have had for years; added my sentiment, ran it through the Cuttlebug with my nesties, and sponged the edges.
Aren't my grand son and daughter just the gorgeous!
I am entering my little fridge magent into the following challenges:
- Craft Room Home Decor (Fridge Magnet)
- Catch the Bug Anything Goes
- Creative Card Crew Anything Goes
- Daisy Doodles Anything Goees
- Digital Tuesday Fairy Wishes
- Forever Friends Use Your Dies
- Just Some Lines Anything but a Card
- Magical Monday Anything Goes
- PaperTake Weekly Anything Goes
- Woodware USA Anything Goes