I had loads of fun making this card. I got to play with my newest toy...my new Grand Calibur. Gotta tell you I love it! I was able to get all my die cuts done in record time. Pretty awesome.
This card will go to one of my dog loving friends. I really like how this card came out. Love my little BFF yard sale stamp, it goes well with Glitterbabes Best Friends digi.
I got to use my favorite crafting tools: Copics, my flower/scallop punches, Nesties, Embossing folders, my Cuttlebug, new fav Grand Calibur. I rediscovered some of my forgotten stash. I have had the dog, bone & heart wooden buttons, twine and yarn forever.
I distressed all the edges with some SU Ink and sponges. My DP is from DCWV paper stack I purchased a few years ago... yikes gotta start using up my old stash...lol
I am entering my card into the following challenges:
- Bearly Mine Flowers
- Crafts & Me Buttons & Bows
- Crafty Creations Anything but Square
- Crafty Boots Anything Goes
- Craft your Passion Anything Goes, Flower
- Incy Wincy Make your own Flowers
- Little Red Wagon Die Cuts
- Pile it On B is for
- My Craft Spot Friends
- Truly Scrumptious Decorate the Inside
- Woodware USA Anything Goes
Thanks so much for stopping by and looking, bunches of hugs