Haha fooled ya...it's a Christmas project....all done with Halloween! Our theme this week over at One Stitch At A Time is " Christmas". That's perfect timing for me. I need to get caught up on my Christmas card production.
I decided to make a post it note organizer. It will be a perfect gift. This week I got to play with one of Stitchy's digis called "Dark Angel". You can check out all her great digis at SBDS.
I used my Copics to color my image, used my Cuttlebug with my Nesties, TH Flower Die, Snowflake Embossing folder and my MS corner punch. Distressed the flower and die edges added a pearl, some bling. Used my Crop-a-dile to insert a grommet to reinforce the paper so that the weight of the mini-pen wouldn't rip it.
I am entering my organizer into the following challenges:
- Bearly Mine Anything but a Card
- Catered Crop Follow Recipe/Christmas,Markers,Stripes,Gems,die cuts
- Charisma Cardz Anything Goes
- Christmas Inspiratons Die Cuts/Punches
- Crimbo Crackers Anything Goes
- Meljens Christmas
- Paper Pretties Embellish
- Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes
- Soartful Challenges Calling All Angels
- The Paper Shelter Anything Goes
Wow, check out our Sponsor this week it's Stichy Bear Digital Stamps... join in the fun for your chance to win!
Thanks for stopping by, bunches of hugs