Wow, can you believe that fall is here. Yikes I am not looking forward to the time change. I hate going to and from work in the dark...wah waah and double waaaaah. Ok no more whining from me.
I got a some new Tim Holtz embossing folders so I just had to make this card to try it out. I thought it would be a perfect match for Stitchy's "Steampunk Sally" digi. I love the new embossing folder. It looks so much better in person, it's kind of hard to see the gorgeous embossing on the black cardstock.
This is just a quickie post, I used all my favorite tools, played a little with my Copics...attempted make-up...practice makes perfect right. I think it just adds to the Steampunk look...lol She will go to one of my friends.
I am entering my card into the following challenges:
- Anything Goes Die Cuts/punches
- Crafts & Me Use a Digi
- Crafty Cardmakers Anything Goes
- Craft Your Passion Anything Goes/Ribbon
- Fab'n Funky Die Cuts/punches
- Papertake Weekly Anything Goes
- Sweet Stamps Anything Goes
- TLT No DP
- Try it on Tuesday Make it Minimal
- Woodware USA Anything Goes
Thanks for stopping by and looking, bunches of hugs