Wow, just finishing up with my last batch of Halloween Treasure Chests. These are all for the girls I work with. They were loads of fun to make...have I told you all how much I love Halloween!
Everything I used came from my stash and is at least over a year old. The chests are surprisingly sturdy and can hold a lot of candy...lol.
Yummylicious candy stuffed inside...hopefully the candy doesn't get eaten before I deliver the chests to my friends...yikes!
I kept the design pretty simple, no stamped images. I wanted the cute Halloween DP to take center stage with the embellies. They all have been stamped with Happy Halloween or Happy Haunting on the attached tags.
All the ghoulish embellishments are from the dollar store or Michael's. I used MS punches to create the edges, and the handles.
I used my cuttlebug and embossing folders to emboss the bases. Ended up using a boatload of scor tape. I don't want them falling apart.
I am entering my little treasure chests into the following challenges:
- Anita B Stampin Spooky Halloween
- Crafting for all Seasons Halloween
- Divas by Design Something Spooky
- Fab n'Funky Hubble Bubble Toil & Trouble
- Kaboodle Doodle Halloween
- Pennys Paper Crafty Halloween
- Pollycraft Spooky Going On
- Sisterhood of Crafters Halloween
- Stamping Insanity Tricked out Treat
- Shopping Our Stash Halloween
- The Paper Variety Halloween
Thanks so much for stopping by, bunches of hugs