It's time for our new challenge at Simply Create Too. Our theme this time is a fun one "Shape It Up". You can use your Die Cuts or Punches, maybe make something shaped. It's open to interpretation...lol I just love my Nesties & my MS Punches, and of course anything 3D!
I made this card and basket for one of my BFF's Birthday. Can you tell she loves everything and anything PINK! The basket will be yummylicious once I fill it with some candy.
I am entering my little set into the following challenges:
- Corrosive Anything but Xmas
- Cards & More Monochrome
- Clearly Inspired Birthday
- Kenny K Anything Goes
- OLLCB Anything but a Card
- Paper Sundaes Celebrate
- Penny Black Happy Birthday
- Pollycraft Punches
- Scrappy Frogs Stitching
- That Craft Place Sweet Treats in Pastels
I used all my favorite tools:
- In Style Lilah rubber stamp
- Cuttlebug, Nesties & Embossing Folders
- MS Punches, corner, tag
- EK Scallop punch for flowers
- Janome Sewing Machine & Ric Rack
- Crop-a-dile Brads, Pearls
- SU DP
- Pink Cardstock
I will be adding some sweet goodies to the basket, yum yum! Hope to see you all join in the fun at Simply Create Too!
Thanks for stopping by, bunches of hugs