Another way to follow...

Monday, December 12, 2011

Just a Note....

Hi Everyone,

Just a little note and an FYI, I received some sad news yesterday, my favorite Aunt passed on Saturday.  I will be back to my normal creating and happy self soon I am sure.  Just want to let everyone know as my posts will be pretty slim for a bit. 

I am glad that I completed all my DT projects in advance.  Those are sceduled posts, not sure if I will even bother to enter them into challenges.

Happy Holidays to all, bunches of hugs


4 comments:

CG said...

So sorry to hear of your loss. Best wishes to you & yours.

Becky Dunham said...

I am sorry to hear about your loss Marjo! Praying for comfort and peace for you and your family. Hugs!

Scrappy Scatty said...

so sorry to read your sad news
take care
love Jan xx

Arts by Sara said...

So Sorry to hear of your loss!!! If you need someone to talk to or a shoulder to cry on... I and all of PCI are here for you!!! Hugs to you and your family!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails