Hope everyone is having a great week. I am lovin' the fact that Spring is here, Spring cleaning, not so much. Longer warmer days sound fantabulous!!!!
I made this card for my youngest daughters MIL. It's perfect for my grandkids to give to their other Grandma for Mother's Day. Everything came from my stash that I have had for at least 6 months plus...lol I used one of Roberta's digis from Prairie Fairy Designs.
I am entering my card into the following challenges:
- Addicted to Stamps Sketch
- CYDA Mothers Day
- Crafty Catz Mothers Day
- Dream Valley Mothers Day
- Fairy Fun Friday's Distress It
- Ladybug Crafts Anything Goes
- Lexis Creations Mother's Day
- Pan Pastel Girly/Mothers Day
- Paper Sundaes Feminine Flair
- PaperTake Weekly For the Girls or Mum
- Simon Says Anything Goes
Don't forget to check out my Blog Candy too!
Thanks for stopping by, bunches of hugs