Time for our new challenge over at One Stitch At A Time. Our theme this week is "Girly", super fun right.. Our Sponsor this week is Bunny Zoe Crafts.
Don't forget to use a product from StitchyBear Digital Store to win our top prize. Anyone who enters using a non SBDS product will be be placed into a seperate draw and eliglbe to win $3.00 voucher to spend at the store. Check out the wonderful sales and freebies that change every month!
I got to use a digi called "Princess Bernadette Butterfly by Claire", you can find her in the Hope Jacare Doodles section at the StitchyBear Digital Store. I will be entering her into the following challenges:
- Fabulous Friday Things with Wings
- Just Some Lines Spring Cleaning (Metal Sentiment,brads,button/2 plus yeears)
- Little Claires Spring
- Pan Pastel Add a Flower
Penny Black Springtimeoops, no digis allowed
- PCJ Pretty Pastels
- Sentimental Sundays Metal
- Stamptacular Sundays Cute as a Button
- Stampin with the Dragon Things with Wings
- Totally Gorjuss Spring
I used some of my favorite tools and goodies to create my card:
- Cuttlebug, Nesties, & Embossing Folders
- Copic Markers
- Button,Ribbon & Yarn, brads
- Metal Sentiment
- DP & Cardstock from Stash
with a £10 UK gift voucher
Please head on over to the Stitchy Bear Store
Don't forget to sign up at the Stitchy Bear Store Blog to get all the latest news!
Thanks for stopping by,