It's a new month and time for our newest challenge at The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog Our theme for the entire month is to use "Ribbon and or Lace" I did both. I have so much lace in my stash that needs to be used!
We are being sponsored by Digital Delights you have the whole month to enter. Louby Lou is offering the winner a fantabulous prize...that's right a $10.00 Gift Voucher. How awesome is that!!
I got to use Birthday Cupcake, hes so stinkin cute and perfect for my nephews birthday. I will be entering my card into following challenges:
- Aud Sentiments Happy Birthday
- CMC Copic Challenge Animal Antics
- Card Cupids Birthday Cards for Boys
- PaperTake Weekly Anything Goes
- Robyn's Fetish Cupcakes
- There's Magic in the Air Children's Birthday
These are some of my fave tools & goodies that I used to create my Birthday Card:
- Cuttlebug, Nesties & Chipboard Die
- MS Corner,DBL Edge & Tag Punches
- Copic Markers
- Janome Mini Sewing Machine
- Sparkly Ribbon & Lace from my stash
- Brads, DP from my stash
Don't forget to check out my Blog Candy too!
Thanks for stopping by, bunches of hugs