Yippee, have you heard the news, The Crafter's Cafe started a new Challenge Blog! How exciting is that. Well, as exciting as that is...what's even better...yep..I get to be part of the Design Team!!!!!! Hip hip hooray...
The Challenges run for the entire month. That gives everyone plenty of time to join in the fun. I am sure you all guessed the name by now... The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog Our theme for the entire month of February will be a color theme.
Just use "Pink/Red/and Purple" on your project. Easy right... I am in "Valentine" project mode, I am making treat boxes at the moment. Our First Grand Opening Challenge is being sponsored by A Day For Daisies. The awesome prize is a $12.00 Gift Certificate.
I got to use Tiny Pixie Leaf digi. Isn't she a cutie patootie! I can't wait to add some yummy candy. I will be entering her into the following challenges:
- Crafty Sentiments Punches /and or Dies
- Die Cuttin Divas Anything Goes
- Lollipop Crafts Anything Goes
- My Time to Craft Adorable
- My Craft Spot Anything Goes
- Stamp n doodle Valentines
- Stamps R Us Valentine/Love
- TSB Valentines
- Top Tip Tuesday Valentines TIP: Save your extra stips of scrap paper, they make great rosettes
- Tuesday Throwdown Hearts
Here's some of my favorite tools that I used to create my little Treat Box:
- Cuttlebug, Sizzix Floral Die, Heart Embossing Folder
- Copic & Prisma Markers
- MS Heart Punch around the Page & Tag Punch
- Prima Flowers
- Made my own Medallion Rosette & Stick Pin with Jewels
- SU Designer Paper & Cardstock
- K & Company Chipboard Heart
Hope to see everyone join in the fun! Grab a badge and spread the word!
Don't forget to stop by our wonderful Sponsor
Thanks for stopping by, bunches of hugs