Another way to follow...

Friday, February 24, 2012

You are my sunshine



Hi Everyone!




It's time for our midway reminder at Simply Create Too. Our theme hasn't changed it's still  another fun one "Add Sunshine to your Day".  

I made my this cute little treat bag for a friend that just had surgery and needs some cheering up.    I used a Stampin Up die and stamps to create this cute treat bag.    I got to use my cuttlebug and some nesties too.


I am entering this into the following challenges:



Hope to see you all join in the fun at Simply Create Too!



Don't forget to check out my Blog Candy too!



Thanks for stopping by, bunches of hugs

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Morning Marjo,
you are too sweet for words. What a great friend you are. I love the gift bag and have a great weekend.
hugs Tammy

Renee B. said...

what a cute treat bag...your friend is very lucky!

Berit Synnøve said...

Great gift for a friend.
Thanks for joining The Crazy Challenge.
Berit

Anne Fenton said...

Great Idea, thanks for joining us at Art Impressions this week.

Emma H said...

What a sweet little bag, I hope you filled it up with yummy chocolate! Thanks for joining us at Pile It On this week!

Elizabeth Hart said...

What a darling little gift bag - such happy and fresh colors - love it. Thanks so very much for joining us this week at Pile it On.

Shannon White said...

Such a Sweet Adorable gift bag! Love the sparkly ribbon and the Cute Sun image too! Just so cheery and fun! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stamps R Us! 8-)

RoseC said...

Marjo, your sunny image looks wonderful layered on this sweet gift bag. So glad to see your entry at the Crafts and Me digi team's "Shades of Spring" challenge. Hugz, ~ Rose

Related Posts with Thumbnails