Another way to follow...

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Aloha Card

I made this Aloha card because I am getting antsy for a vacation and some sunshine!  These 2 Sassy Studio images just make me warm and fuzzy all over.  Who wouldn't love to be a beach bum somewhere in the tropic's.  Think I will keep this one for a bit and stare at it when the weather is gloomy.  Will probably give it to my friend who will be going back to Kona soon.  My youngest granddaughter Kaylene thinks it's beautiful.  I had to really keep an eye on her, she wanted to touch the Stickles before they dried..LOL  She couldn't sleep so she stayed up while I finished my card.  The little horde (3 of my grandkids) just got picked up that's why my post is so late.  I had Nana duty...hehehe  Better get to it.  I entered this card into the following challenges:


Everything came from my stash except the Digi's, they are slightly newer.  Here's what I used to create my card:
  • Sassy Studio Tropical Scene and Beach Bum Digi's
  • Cuttlebug, Nestabilities and Swiss Dots embossing folder
  • Copic Markers
  • Sakura Gel Pens
  • SU Ink
  • Red, Blue & Orange Stickles
  • Funky Scissors
Thanks for looking, comments very much appreciated.

24 comments:

Cec said...

What a fun card that certainly makes me think summer vacation. I love how you created a vignette - well done. Thanks for joining us at Daisy Doodles.
Hugs!
Cec

Unknown said...

A beautiful card...oh to dream of summer holidays...we all love them! Good luck with all of the challenges.
Alicia xx

Penny Light/Light Whimsy said...

Beautiful, beautiful card!

Benzi said...

Wow! What an amazing scene. Love your creation. Thanks for joining the StampinB's this week.

Mark's Finest Papers said...

FANTASTIC card!!! Love it!
Thanks for playing along with the Stampin' B's.

Unknown said...

This card is fantastic! OOH what wouldn't I give to be on a warm sandy beach right now!!
It's great to have you joining in with us at Fairy Fun Fridays. Good luck. Viv xx

Spyder said...

Lovely idea, really fun card!! Lovely beach too!
Thank you for joining Quirky Craft's Summer Challenge this week!
(((Lyn)))

Jamie said...

Wow mom, this card turned out super cute!! I love it!
** Jamie **

craftyb said...

what a fabulous scene...looks soooo inviting!! Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Creations! bx

Suzanne said...

Fab card. Thanks for playing along at Crafty Catz this week
Hugs
Suzanne x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous card,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz,
Hugs Dianne xx

Jane said...

What a fun Summer card!!!
Thanks for joining the challenge this week at Daisy Doodles.
xx Jane xx

Margreet said...

This card reminds me of last weekend, which we spent at the beach...thanks for joining FFF!
xxx Margreet

Lindsey said...

Great card! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week xx

Aunty Sue said...

Lovely card and thanks for joining us at crafty catz

Sara said...

OMG Marjo, that is the cutest ever!!! I know I said that about the teepee card, but I am in love with this one!!!

Monika Reeck said...

cute scene you have made....GREAT CARD....would you mind to see my Blog, I am joining the Paperplay challenge too, my card is number 43, many thanks before, hugs, Monika

Julie M said...

Great card, Marjo - I love the volcano - very topical!!!

Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay again this week.

Julie :o)

CarlaKH said...

How cool is this! Love the colors. Thanks for joining us at Fairy Fun Fridays!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Terrific! Thanks for playing with the B's~

Linda said...

What a fabulous fun in the sun scene you have created....great card!!!

Thank you for joining us on Simple Doodles I sure hope that you will join us again for the next challenge that starts in a couple of days.

Linda B - Simple Doodles Design Team

Unknown said...

Total cutie Marjo!

Rhonda said...

Great card! Thanks so much for playing with us at Daisy Doodles.

Unknown said...

wonderful job, thanks so much for playing along with Sd!!!
Trish

Related Posts with Thumbnails