Another way to follow...

Monday, June 28, 2010

What's New/I love America/Happy 4th Tee Pee Cards

Yippee! these are the last of the 4th of July Tee Pee cards.  I enjoyed making all of my 4th of cards, but I am ready to move on...LOL  This is the last batch I finished for the girls.  I think they all turned out pretty cute.  The Tee Pee shape should hold up great on their stations.  I used Rockin Roxie and Hippie Chick digi's from Sassy Studio and Ebony from the Greeting Farm.  All of them are soo stinkin cute!.  As I said in a previous post each image fit's perfectly with each recipient.  Too bad I can't keep them.  I entered this batch into the following challenges:






Everything came from my stash.  Digi's a bit newer.  Here's what I used to create these cards:
  • Sassy Studio Design's Hippie Chick and Rockin Roxie digi's
  • Ebony stamp from the Greeting Farm
  • Cuttlebug and Stars Embossing folder
  • Embossing powder and heat gun
  • Acrylic gems
  • Marvy Scallop Punch
  • Copic Markers, Sakura Gel Pens
  • Hero Arts and SU stamps
  • DP, red, white, and blue cardstock
Thanks for looking, comments are always very much appreciated!

6 comments:

kim.mom said...

WOW!! LOVE that design!! TFS at SMC!

Anonymous said...

Very cool! Thanks for joining the Stamp Something challenge!

Suzi Mac said...

Wonderful cards, love the design and the images. Great embossing too. Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Pad this week.
Hugs
Suzi x

Marilyn Webb said...

Wow, I love those cards, I got to check out how to make them. They are all simply stunning, great job!
hugs
Marilyn

Laura said...

What wonderfully creative and colorful cards. I love, love, love them. Hugs, Laura

Sara said...

Oh goodness, how cute!! I love these cards! Thanks for playing along at SSD!

Related Posts with Thumbnails