Another way to follow...

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Celebrate Summer Book Mark

I made this bookmark for Kona Kid Krafter's " Summer" Challenge 3.  Pink Cat Studio is our sponsor, they have some really cute stamps!  As a DT we get to pick what images we want to use for our projects.  I picked the cute Lady Bug Flower Tower.  I decided to make it into a bookmark, the image is just perfect for it.  My mother was here when I was making it.  She thought it was soo cute and hinted that she could really use a bookmark.  Yeah she took it home with her before the ink dried...LOL.  This little creation took less than 30 minutes to create.  That included using the cricut to cut out the tag!  It is pretty basic.  It was a lot of fun to make and turned out really cute.  I am posting both mine and Maddies before the challenge...I have no choice..I hate being rushed, I cut it a liitle close last time.  Better to be early than late..hehehe.  I entered this little quickie into the following challenges:


Here's what I used to create my little, oops my mother's little bookmark:
    • Ladybug Flower Tower Digi/Pink Cat Studio
    • Cricut, Gypsy, Bags Tags cart to cut out tag
    • Crop-a-dile and eyelet
    • Ribbon
    • White cardstock, DP scrap
    • Ink/sponge
    • Celebrate Summer Hero Art Stamp
    • Copic Markers, Sakura Gel Pens
Thanks for looking, comments appreciated.

7 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous hun, love all those ladybugs they are fab....(you can enter this in the Blog Hop challenge over at Moving Along With The Times we have some fabby crafty goodies up for grabs, link is on my blog)
Thanks for sharin' with us at 'The Crazy'
Good Luck
Hugs Shell xx

Jill said...

What a fun tag, such a cute little image! Thanks for playing at Kaboodledoodles this week. Jill

mudmaven said...

So cute! Thanks so much for playing our Kaboodle Doodles Celebrate Summer challenge. Great job! ~chris

Jamie said...

I love it mom, its just sooo cute!
** Jamie **

Jane said...

This is so cute! love the image! thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar challenge! hugs, Jane xxx

Tracy said...

this is gorgeous and i love the cute image. Thanks for joining this weeks Creative Cottage Challenge, hugs Tracy x

Spyder said...

aw sorry Marjo, I could not comment earlier in the week. This is a lovely book mark tag and thank you for joining Quirky Crafts Ribbon challenge, a new one starts later today, there's a sneak peek on my blog
(Lyn)

Related Posts with Thumbnails