Another way to follow...

Friday, June 18, 2010

Fisher Beary Father's Day Card

I made this card for my DH and I used one of the digi's I won from Prairie Fairy Designs.  Isn't the Fisher Beary just perfect for any male card!  My husband likes to fish but he doesn't eat them...LOL  It is strictly for relaxation, fish caught are either released or given to another.  I think it turned out really cute.  I entered him into the following challenges:


Everything but my newly won digi came from my stash.  Here's what I used to create my card:
  • Fisher Beary Digi from Prairie Fairy Designs
  • SU Happy Father's Day stamp/heat embossed
  • Cuttlebug and embossing folder
  • Blue Stickles
  • Bling butterfly
  • Funky Scissors
  • Ink
  • Fantabulous Copic Markers
  • White and blue cardstock
Thanks for looking, comments very much appreciated...have a great weekend!

14 comments:

Linda Ledbetter said...

What a perfect Father's Day card! I love the image you used, and I think any dad would cherish this. Thanks so much for sharing it with the Drunken Stampers!

Shanda Stirk said...

Great Father's Day card - that bear is very cute! Thanks for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty.

NGCARDS said...

This is really cute. Thanks for joining us this week at Wednesday's Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog! xxx

Margreet said...

Gorgeous fatherday's card, Marjo......great colouring of that fab Beary Fishing from Prairie Fairy.....thanks for joining FFF this week.......hope to see you next week again!
xxx Margreet

Jamie said...

This card is super cute! I love the image & the water looks fab!

Sarah said...

What a fabby card for a male, the image is so cute. Thank you for joining us at MCFC, good luck in the challenge xxx

andrea said...

great card,fab image thankyou for joining us at fab'n'funky
andrea

Shelly said...

Great card 'For the Boys'! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week! Hugs Shelly ;)

Cor* said...

This is so adorable! I love Fisher Beary. I like the water scene! Thanks for playing with the fairies at FFF this week. Good luck.

Teresa Kline said...

this is so adorable, great design....have a fantastic week!

enjoy *~*

Unknown said...

Marjo this is just the cutest! I love easel cards!

Thanks for entering Fairy Fun Fridays!

xoxox

Sarah A said...

You are right this image is a perfect fathers day one! Love the easel card and I am sure OH loved it!

Thanks for joining us over at Incy Wincy for our "One for the guys challenge"

Sarah x

Unknown said...

love this, just the right kind of thing for a fathers day card, thanks so much for joining us at crafty cardmakers xx

Sue said...

Oh I love the shimmery water effect on this card. I used to fish too when younger..many moons ago lol
Thanks for playing at Fairy Fun FRiday x

Related Posts with Thumbnails