Another way to follow...

Monday, June 21, 2010

Sew Glad we're Friends Easel Card

I made this card for one of my friends.  I absolutely love the way it turned out.  I used a Ching Chou Kuik Fairy stamp.  She's gorgeous!  I used everything that has been in my stash.  The flower's are  newer, not sure if I won them or my daughter gave them to me.  Love the way the Stickles light op the lantern.  I love them Stickles!!!  I entered her into the following challenges:


Everything except the flowers came from my old stash.  Flowers just a little newer.  Here's what I used to create my card:
  • Gorgeous Ching Chou Kuik Stamp
  • Sew Glad we're Friends Stamp, Goodwill find
  • Martha Stewart Double Punch
  • Cuttlebug and Swiss Dots embossing folder
  • 2 Flowers, 2 leaves
  • Copics, white gel pen
  • Green & purple Stickles
  • Red, pink & white cardstock
  • Pop dots
  • Funky scissors
  • Ink
Thanks for looking, comments always very much appreciated.





20 comments:

cheryl said...

oh really love the shape of this hun beautiful image,too love the color combo too bless you for joining us over at OSAAT love hugs cheryl xxxxxx

Ann Whitfield said...

Absolutely gorgeous Marjo - love that fairy and the way you've coloured it. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
Ann x

Spyder said...

Lovely colour, love that image! Thank you for joining OSAAT's 'Seeing Double' challenge this week!
(Lyn)

Silli said...

So very pretty, love the flower!

Faye said...

Such a pretty card and I love easel cards too! Thanks for playing at Charisma. x

Jamie said...

So cute mom, I love the flowers!

Linda Ledbetter said...

Wow-- this is gorgeous!!! You're right-- the Stickles are the perfect touch for the lantern. Thanks so much for joining the Drunken Stampers Challenge!

Carol Ann said...

Love the card the image is stunning and the flowers are gorgeous. Thanks for playing along at One Stitch At A Time.
Carol Ann xx

Maureen said...

So pretty! Thanks for playing with us at La-La's Weekly Wednesday Challenge!

Anonymous said...

Pretty! Thanks for playing along with us this week at the Drunken Stampers!

stitchy said...

Marjo - beautiful card hun, love the colors and those flowers are gorgeous..thank you for joining us at OSAAT - see you again ;)


stitchy xoxox

Stephanie said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week.

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card, fab image.
Thanks for joining us at Paper Play
hugs Mandy xx

Alica said...

great card! love the fold/shape and your coloring is great too!
Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes!

Kat said...

Lovely card, I love easel cards. Beautiful image too. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

Kat x

CuddlyBunny said...

AWESOME! I hope it's alright for me to add ... ADORE your little bit of sizzling girl power!

We crafters sometimes veer towards cute so much that we forget about the ouu-la-la! :)

Rainbow Lady said...

She is one gorgeous fairy on a beautiful card. Thanks for joining Crafty Ann this week Love Cynthia x

sammi said...

This is so pretty! Thanks for joining us this week at OSAAT. Sammibug(GD)

Christine said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

Claire said...

Beautiful card, I love the rich colours you've used and the stamp is fab
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ann's
Claire xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails