Another way to follow...

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

What's Up 4th of July TeePee Card

This is another 4th of July card I made for one of the girls.  I love the way this Sugar Nellie Goth GIrl Stamp came out.  She is really a little cutie with attitude!  It's fun to pick out just the right image for each of the girl's.  Only 7 more to go..LOL  I am trying to create these cards so they can stay on the station's beyond the 4th Holiday.  I entered her into the following challenges.





Everything came from my stash.  Here's what I used to create my card:
  • Sugar Nellie Goth GIrl Stamp
  • What's up, Fireworks Hero Arts Stamps
  • Flag, Happy 4th SU Stamps
  • Cuttlebug and Stars Embossing folder, Spellbinders Nestabliities
  • Copic, SU Markers, Sakura Gel Pens, Ink
  • Red, Blue, Green, Diamond Stickles
  • Velcro, pop dots
  • Funky Scissors
  • Cardstock
Thanks for looking, comments appreciated!

11 comments:

Ann Whitfield said...

Oh what a great card Marjo! I'm sure it will stay up after the holiday - I know I would leave it up for as long as I could get away with. I love that Goth girl - she reminds me of Abby on NCIS! Thank you for flying the flag with us at Crafty Ann's
Ann x

Anne said...

Fab card and a great fold.
Thanks for playing along this week with TP.
Anne x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Marjo, what a gorgeous card. Love the image and the colour scheme is stunning. Thanks for joining in with my "dazzling" challenge over at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Jamie said...

Super cute mom! Shes gonna love it!

Sue said...

Hi Marjo
wow great card luv the fold, thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next week, sue,x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

What a great idea, love the different elements you have used its fab
Thanks for joining us at 'The Crazy' this week!! good luck

Hugs Shell xx

Joey said...

Hi Marjo

fabulous card what a great fold thanks for joining us at tpc

Joey.x

coldwaters2 said...

What a fabulous shaped card so unusual but well designed love the colours and image fab work thank you for joining us at both Crafty Ann's and Corrosive this week.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Jacilynn said...

fabulous card! I've never seen this folded type card before. Great job!
Thanks for playing at KLSNS!
Jacilynn

Kelly L said...

What a cool shape, love the textures, and the red, white and blue color scheme! Thanks for joining us at KL Stampin N Scrappin for our challenge this week. :) Kel

iReneM said...

A cleverly designed card, Marjo - great work :-)
Thank you for joining us for Crafty Ann's challenge

x

Related Posts with Thumbnails