Another way to follow...

Monday, June 7, 2010

Make a Wish TeePee Card

The inspiration for my card are these new Magnolia Stamp's...aren't they just the cutest!  Just got them and had to create something right away.  I guess you can tell that Tilda's are my fav, fav, favorite stamp.  Actually I love all things Magnolia..LOL  To be honest I love all things stamping, Magnolia just a little more. I think my soon to be Married friends will love it..I know she will.  It's strange how my favorite color pink goes so well with my least favorite color BLUE.    Blue may have just moved up a notch.  Edwin doesn't look bad in shades of blue.  This little jem has something old, (Cuttlebug embossing) something new, (new stamps)something borrowed, (the ink from Maddie) and something blue (paper and color, not so hated anymore).  I jazzed up and altered the bling flowers  by adding the tiny silk flowers to the centers.  I entered this into the following challenges:




Here's what I used to create this card:
  • Magnolia Tilda & Edwin Stamps
  • Sassy Studios Digi Sentiments
  • Cuttlebug,  Swiss Dots Embossing folder, Spellbinder's Nestablities
  • Copic Marker's
  • Bling flowers and Butterfly
  • Tiny Blue & Pink Silk Flowers inserted into Bling flowers
  • Sakura Gel Pens
  • Funky Scissors
  • Maddies Ink
  • Velcro
  • Pink, Red and Diamond Stickles
  • Pink, Purple & Blue Polka Dotted Pattern Paper
  • Pink, Purple, Blue & White cardstock
Thank's for looking, comments much appreciated!

20 comments:

Unknown said...

OH WOW My goodness how clever is that! I really like it:-) Your colours are fantastic and your colouring is so perfect. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful card with us at MDUC
Hugs
Karen
xxx

Saskia said...

Thanks for joining us at Rosie-D's Challenge with this beautiful work! Good luck!

Saskia :)

brenda said...

Hi Marjo

What an unusual shaped card, thank tou for joining us at By the Cute and Girly thius month.

B x

Jane said...

What an original idea...love it! Good luck at crafty cardmakers challenge X

Ayelet {Jenny} said...

Hi Marjo,
What a clever idea for a card! Loved the colour combo and the stamps are so cute! Thanks for joining us over at BTC&G and Good Luck! x

Gemma said...

What an original card, never seen anything like it before! Really really nice and the stamps and colours are simply made for our challenge this week! Great take on our challenge! Thanks for joining us at SSC! Gemma

Jamie said...

I really love this one! The Magnolia stamps are super cute! Great job mom!

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Marjo, what a beautiful card. Love the images and gorgeous embellishments. Thanks for sharing with us at stamptacular this week. Hugs, Denise (GDT)

Peggy said...

Wow this is so creative! Great job! Thanks for playing with us at Stamp Dreams.

Tracy said...

Fab entry, thanks for joining Rosie-D’s challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Sprytebyrd said...

What a fun card!
Thanks so much for joining us this week at Stamptacular Sunday! ♥ Good luck on our "I Do, I Do!" challenge!
Dee (Spryte)

Lisa said...

Love your project! Thanks for playing along with us at Stamp Something!

Shirl said...

Aww Marjo what a clever card and all your images are divine. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Angels.
Hugs Shirley x x x

Sandra (soleil) said...

OH WOW, that looks so very great! Wonderful!

Thanks for joining us this week at StempelTräume.

hugs Sandra

Deirdre said...

Wow, amazing project - Beautiful - thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week. ♥

Debbie Pamment said...

What a fantastic card fold - I've never seen one like it! So glad you came along to get dotty with us at MDUC this week – your card is spot-tacular - LOL
xXx

Janiel/ janny said...

I see that Debbie said SPOT-tacular.. I HAVE TO AGREE!!!
Love the design of this!! Fab job!!
hugs, Janiel (MDUC)

Julie Riley said...

Gorgeous card, well done, I always like pink and blue together. Thank you for joining us at crafty cardmakers x

Mervi said...

Lovely fairy card!
Thanks for joining in at Rosie D's!
Tomorrow night starts a new challenge, welcome back;-))m

Geraldine said...

Great card. Good to see an unusual shape used so well.
Thank You for joining the BTC&G challenge this month.
geraldine

Related Posts with Thumbnails