Another way to follow...

Thursday, January 13, 2011

"Giggle" DT Card

I made these DT card for Kona Kid Krafter's "Anything Goes" Challenge.  The sponsor this time is  The Stamping Boutique.  Thanks Tracey.

My first card called"  Giggle" I made for one of my friends. She needs to lighten up a little and just giggle...lol  The cute little "KK" digi from The Stamping Boutique reminded me of her.

Once again I kept the design clean & simple, I did get to use my new MS pucnch around the page set.  I love it!!!  I entered this cutie into the following challenges:

Here's what I used to create my card:
  • "giggle" Stamp
  • MS Deep Punch aroud the page set
  • Copic Markers
  • Red Rhinestones
  • Red & Lavender cardstock
  • Funky scissors
  • Sponge & Ink
Thanks for looking. hug Marjo

8 comments:

Doreen said...

Wow fabulous love the punchwork..Thanks for sharing with us at CYDA.xxx

Robin said...

What a fab new punch!! Thanks for playing with My Partner in Crafting Crime, Robin

stampingmarianne said...

This punch doesn't need much more, it is fabulous!
Great image too!
Thanks for playing along at creative cowgirls!
Marianne

Poppet said...

Great fun card Marjo, if it doesn't make your friend laugh nothing will. Love the punched mat, it's a great shape.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful card with us at Creative Cowgirls Challenge. :-) xx

Anonymous said...

hi marjo! shes tooo cute, makes me giggle,lol. thanks for joining us at creative cowgirls. hugs

Milliesmarvels said...

Great card! Thanks so much for joining us for the Pollycraft Challenge.
Jane
x

Liz said...

Hello Marjo me dear,
Super Card there made me smile lol,great image! Lovely work :)as usual
Thank you so much for playing with CYDA

Liz xx

Priyanka said...

LOL I am amazed and feeling very lucky that u like my drawings and Like to use them on ur card, really I am waiting for that, u r such a precious card maker this card tell, what a punching background,a unique one.

Related Posts with Thumbnails