Another way to follow...

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Yippee it's 2011!  2010 just flew by so darn fast.  I can hardly wait to start creating again.  I have bee so busy lately haven't had time to post.  Naturally being the New Year and wanting to start the year off just right I did a liitle shopping...lol  Look what I got free at Stichy Bear Stamps!!!

This is so awesome that I just had to spread the news!.  Ok we all know I love Stitchy Bear Stamps and they are one of my most favs...but this is really a fantastic collab.  If you have a chance go check it out!  I can't wait to start creating with these yummy digi papers and images.  I'll be posting them soon...Remember it's free with any $10.00 purchase during January.

Thanks for stopping by, looking forward to another wonderful year of crafting.

Hugs, Marjo

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails