It's time for our first challenge for 2011 over at OSAAT. Since I have 2 projects to post all of the info will be in the post to follow...lol If you really want to know all about it hop on over to the blog or the next post.. The theme is "Love and Valentine" I would have put them both together, but the post would have been way to long. Be sure to visit Digi's with Attitude our sponsor for this weeks challenge.
I made these cute little Goodie bags with digis from Stamping Dragon Designs, aren't they the cutest! I love them, they are all so cute!
These will be going to my friends and client's. I entered this little horde into the following challenges:
- Catch the Bug Anything Goes
- Charisma Cardz Birthday's & Celebrations
- CES All Creatures Great & Small
- Claudia & Company Tag it with Love
- PCJ Let's get Digital
- Speedy the Cat & Friends Embossing
- Secret Crafter Tons of Texture
- Stampin with the Dragon For that Special Stud (Valentine's Stud w/a heart..lol)
- Tuesday Throwdown Embossing
Here's what I used to create my little bags:
- Cuttlebug & Embossing Folders
- Scallop punches, MS Punch aroud the Page Heart Punches, Tag Punch
- Copic Markers
- Sakura Gel Pens
- Velcro Closures
- Sponge & Ink
Thanks for looking, please check out the next posting to for the entire scoop for OSAAT "Love & Valentine" Challenge.