This is my second DT creation for OSAAT's Challenge #47, Photo Inspiration or Good Luck.
Our sponsor this week is Make it Crafty, hop on over and check out the wonderful digi's they have to offer. Don't forget to stop by the DT they have all made some awesome creations. Head on over to OSAAT to get all the details and join in the fun.
My spring card is going to a friend who just went back to school and has her first mid-terms. I got to use this wonderful digi from Hope Jacare's Collab. It's available at Stitchy Bear Digital Stamps. I have entered my card into the following challenges:
- Fab'n Funky Use a Digi
- Just us Girls Make your own flowers
- Stamp Scrap & Doodle Punchy
- Stamptacular Sundays Whateva!
- The Creative Cottage Shaped Card
- The Paper Players Anything Goes
- The Sisterhood of Crafters Anything Goes
Sorry for the poor quality of my pics..ugg! Here's what I used to create my spring card:
- Hope Jacare Collab Goodluck Horeshoe digi from Stitchy Bear Digital Stamps
- MS Punch around the page set
- Copic Markers
- Small SU Scallop Punch to make flower
- K&CO DP, cardstock
- Funky Scissors
- Sponge, Ink
Thanks for looking, hugs Marjo
Don't forget to check out my Blog Candy, there's a link on the sidebar.