Challenge at OSAAT! Our theme is "Love & Valentine". I just love the Cupid and papers that I got to use on these DT creations. Aren't they just gorgeous and yummylicious!!! It all came from the "Vintage Valentine Pack" by Reece's Scrap Pieces at Stichy Bear Stamps. Don't forget that if you spend $10.00 in the store you will get the gynormous Love Collab for free! How cool is that. Check it out it's an awesome deal.
Don't forget to post this badge on your sidebar, you could be a winner. Our Birthday Bash Celebration is coming! Find out all about it at One Stitch At A Time
I must say that the DT have done a wonderful job with their creations this week, they all have created some gorgalicious projects. Stop by and leave them some love...
Our "Love & Valentine" challenge this week is Sponsored by "Digis with Attitude" .
These are going to my mom and I am entering these cuties into the following challenges:
- Cute Card Thursday Out with the Old -Ribbon,cardstock & pearls
- Delicious Doodles Try, or Use Something New-1st time using digital papers
- Fab'n'Funky Anything Goes
- Fussy & Fancy Make a Card and 3D Gift
- Little Red Wagon Use a Doily
- Moving Along with the Times Ring out the old, ring out the New-(Ribbon,cardstock,pearls are old/digi paper & image are new
- Rainbow Ladies It's all new to me-Digis papers & image
- Stamp Something Use a Digi
- The Creative Cottage Something New- Digi Stamp & Yummy Papers
- Wags'n'Wiskers Valentines
Here's what I used to create my easel card and Valentine's Box:
- Recce's Scrap Pieces "Vintage Valentines Pack" from Stitchy Bear Stamps
- I Love You Stamp
- Copic Markers
- Red Ribbon
- Heart Doily (Chelsea's blog candy win!!!)
- Funky Scissors
- Sponge & Ink
- Up-cycled heart tin
Thanks so much for stopping by, don't forget to scroll down and see my first project for this great challenge.