Another way to follow...

Sunday, January 16, 2011

"New Beginnings" # 45 New Purse, OSAAT DT 1

Here it is Sunday again and time for our next challenge here at OSAAT.  Our theme this week is "New or New Beginnings"  Our sponsor this week is Joanna Sheen.  The Random winner will receive a £10 Voucher..Wow




 My first project is a 3D Purse who doesn't like a new purse right?  I used Blackberry Lane Designs "White Flower"  digi from Stitchy Bear Digital Stamps.  Don't forget that if you spend at least $10.00 in the store you will still receive the "Love Collab" for free! 

It's a gorgeous digi, I love the way my little purse turned out.  I printed the digi several times, paper pieced it, ran parts of it through my cuttlebug.  Heat embossed,pieced leaves added stickles and stamens.  I wanted to give it as much dimension as possible.  It will go to one of my girls.

I entered my new black bag into the following challenges: 


Here's what I used to create my purse:
  • Blackberry Lane Designs "White Flower" Digi from Stitchy Bear Digital Stamps
  • Cricut & Gypsy to cut out the purse
  • Copic Markers
  • Cuttlebug , embossing folder
  • Green speckled embossing powder & Heat Gun
  • Black Lace
  • Stickles
  • Diamond Rhinestones
  • Stamens
  • Pop Dots, velcro
  • Cardstock & Black DP
Thanks so much for stopping by and looking.    Psst don't forget to stop by the rest of the DT, they have made some awesome creations!

Hugs, Marjo

24 comments:

Josephine said...

Beautiful, and oh, so sophisticated!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Just gorgeous! Love the flowers!
hugs shell xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW this flower is gorjuss. I love how you have made it the embellishment on the bag, Great idea. Love Hazelxox

Jayne said...

This is beautiful Marjo, could definitely use this for a night on the town!

lalkygirl said...

faNtastic purse,love the lace handles,happy blogoversary too
tracey x

Annette22 said...

wow you did an excellent work, this purse is fantastic

thanks for playing with us at the Fairy Tale

xxxAnnette

Spyder said...

Lovely purse and I can't wait to see those lovely some lovely flowers like that in my spring garden. Thank you for joining Quirky Craft's In the Spring Garden Challenge this time.
Don't for get to come back and vote on Friday 28th

(Lyn)

Bianca said...

What a great bag! I quess you will never use it as it´s much to pritty to use :o) Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge xx Bianca

Benzi said...

Ooh, la, la ...fab purse and so pretty.
Thanks for joining the Stampin B's die cut challenge this week.

Unknown said...

So pretty, love it.

Berry said...

Gorgeous work Marjo stunning bag! hugs Rebekah xx

Kezzy said...

Wow I wouldn't mind having that bag for an evening out its brilliant and so classy.

karen said...

What a beautiful purse you have made! I love love love the flower! So much detail has gone into this!
xoxo Karen

Laney said...

whoohoo!!! Stunning hun
hugs
laney

Julie said...

Fab bag - so pretty! Thanks for joining in our challenge at CES this week, Juliex

Priyanka said...

Oh I like to carry this purse, so elegant, grt work friend.

Love crafts forever said...

Hey, i can go shopping with this bag, looks so real. Awesome job Marjo.
Hugs Nat.

Cazzy said...

Hi Marjo, great bag, unfortunately it doesn't have pink and green so cannot be entered in the Quirky Crafts Challenge. I will delete you entry and I hope you will enter again with another beautiful project that does contain pink, green and a stamped or digi image.

Cazzy

Marjo said...

Oops, kicked to the curb again..lol...didn't pay attention...sorry

Marjo

PokSa said...

It looks beautiful. I love it.
Thanks for joining us at the Fairy Tale Challenge.
Hugs Sandra

Lawren said...

What a beautiful purse. I've always meant to try one of those. Thank you for joining us at AiFactory

Lawren - DT member

cowboydutrem said...

Beautiful purse, very classy!

darling Ho said...

Marjo:What an amazing bag!! So SO pretty!!
Thanks for join us at FTL & 2SC,hope to see you soon.
~hugs~darling Ho~
p.s. Thanks for your encouragement to NiMu. She is so happy for you.:)

Anniebee said...

Oh, my! This is just gorgeous! I thought it was a real purse when I first saw it! The digi is just lovely and you did a great job on it. So happy to have found your blog!

Anniebee

Related Posts with Thumbnails