Oh my January is just about out the door! Can't believe the weeks are going so quickly. It's Sunday again and time for our new challenge at OSAAT. This week our theme is a Photo Inspired or Good Luck.
We are being Sponsored by Make It Crafty, they have wonderful digi's to help you make a scene for your projects. Don't forget to hop over and check them out!
Don't forget our big Birthday bash at OSAAT is only a few weeks away. You don't want to miss it, we will have lots of surprises! Make sure you display this banner on your sidebar, the first 5 that Nat see's will win a prize every week until our Birthday.
I got to use this fantastic Wild Flowers Digi. The Design Team has made some wonderful creations, stop by and give them all some love. I entered this Good Luck card into the following challenges:
- Crafty Catz Flowers
- Fairy Knoll Flowers
- Gingerloft Things that Fly
- Moving Along with the Times Spring
- Paper Play Layer it Up
- Stamp Insanity Find your Zen
- Tip Top Tuesday Fabulous Flowers
- The Sisterhood of Crafters Anything Goes
- The Pixie Cottage Sketch/and or Flowers
- Totally Gorjuss As You Like It
- Wild Flower Digi from Make it Crafty
- Flutterby Digi by Stitchy from Stitchy Bear Digital Stamps
- SU Good Luck Stamp
- Cuttlebug & Nesties
- MS Corner Punch
- Gold Rhinestones
- Gold Leaf
- Large Flower
Psst. don't forget to check out my blog candy, click on the pic to enter